Thursday, January 1, 2015

Faithful

My word for 2015 is FAITHFUL.

A lot of people choose one word to focus on for the year as inspiration for their quiet time, scrapbooking, journaling, etc. I'm part of an on-line group (Documented Faith) that has challenged me to think about a word for the year to go along with the words the moderator has chosen for each month and verses for each week. I wasn't going to pick a word, because really, how do you decide? It's funny how God decided for me!


I want to be FAITHFUL...

...in my Walk with God

...in my relationships

...in my work/ministry

...with my money/time/home

Through my cancer journey, I've never doubted that God is faithful to me. Now I want to show myself as faithful to Him. I tend to start strong (resolutions, projects, pretty much anything) and then gradually fade without finishing. So if you hear me chanting my 5K mantra - slow and steady wins the race - you'll know why! I hope to regularly blog about this new kind of journey as God teaches me how to be faithful in all I do.

But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him FAITHFULLY with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.
~ I Samuel 12:24






No comments:

Post a Comment