Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Lime Green Birthday

I celebrated my 29th birthday (for the 17th time) this week! It was a fun day full of blessings. There were gifts on my desk at work - wrapped in lime green, cards in the mail, Facebook messages, e-mails, phone calls, a cake - with lime green frosting, key lime cupcakes - with lime green frosting, and more gifts - wrapped in lime green. I love how people are supporting me through lime green (NHL awareness color)! I felt great and enjoyed the day! 


Hair Update:


I noticed yesterday (day 15 after treatment) that the hair on my legs is NOT growing back after shaving. Happy Birthday to me! My buzz cut is just starting to shed a tiny bit today. I wonder how long it will take for it to all fall out??? I'll keep you posted!


I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
~ Psalm 189:14

No comments:

Post a Comment