Monday, February 2, 2015

Truth 1.4 --- John 14:6

I love that the last verse for the January word of TRUTH is John 14:6. Jesus is the truth! This verse doesn't need an explanation... instead, it IS the explanation.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me..."
 John 14:6

Can you imagine the disciples' confusion before Jesus was crucified? He tells them not to worry and to trust in God. He explains He's going to His Father's house to prepare a place for them - and us who believe in Him. The disciples still didn't understand how they would know the way to where Jesus was going. That's when Jesus answered, "I AM the way..."

Jesus is the only way to the Father who is the Great I AM (Exodus 3:14), and that's a wonderful TRUTH!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment