Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Beauty of Grace - Book Review

Sometimes - a lot of times - less is more. The Beauty of Grace is full of short stories with big impact. I've met many great writers without having to read that same number of books. Think of it as "The Best of..."


Dawn Camp has organized the book into the topics of Purpose, The Big Picture, Surrender, Trust, Lessons Learned, Hope and Encouragement, and Worship with 6-8 stories under each topic. It has a variety of writing styles from authors who are all in different stages of life with different experiences. Some of the stories seemed to be written just for me! It has introduced me to new writers while featuring some of my favorites. But more importantly, it is a reminder of God's love for me and the beauty of His grace!




No comments:

Post a Comment